"Can you see the tear that I shed for you every night?"
"Can you see it? The tear behind my strong smile."
"Your attention are never on mine.Looks at me,the me that cry for you."
Everyday,using a picture to create a line and now looking up ^^^ this look like a song lyrics! ^-^
Hello!! Well,today Arts lesson was the best lesson I have so far because all art teacher was on MC and we were on our own! Finally,I paint the background to light blue rather than staying in brown. Paint and paint over and over again for the white to cover the brown before painting the light blue~ Next lesson which is next week,it's time to start on the ... I really still don't know but I guess it should be start on the hair than to the hand and than the dress than to the snowflake~ Snowflake , I'm still figuring out how to paint it to look more lively.
After school,went to Somerset with JiaJia and JiaXin.Went for lunch and than walk around shop to shop to see which clothes we want to buy but we never get to see which clothes we want so we went to Forever 21 and I bought a shirt for New Year. Was lack of black singlet...Got to buy it soon. Wear a short's short or a legging pant? Hmm..Thinking. Was thinking of buying full set dress but too bad..The length are too long..
Went to bookstore at Central Point and was thinking of buying sticky in the end , there's none that I want and did not found the books I want to buy too so thinking of borrowing from school library tomorrow. Went to starbuck with Jiajia and Jiaxin and than sat there for about 1 hour plus and chat about many thing.
I love how the colour of the place looks like ~ It make the place darker and more comfortable ~ I prefer dark place ^-^
See this sofa! I always want to this kind of sofa and I told myself that if I have my own house next time,my house is going to pt this type of sofa! Like so classy and nice ~
If only I can have my own house ~
Well...The next picture make me really emotional...
This girl...I guess suffer from cancer. From her hearts, full of hope , hoping that she will grow hair and can be tie into a pigtail but ... she know she can't but she have that hope till she draw the hair on her on the mirror...
This prove the hope inside her and even she seen so peaceful , she's suffering inside her..
Even I can't help much,other than just praying,I hope that it will at least help a bit.
If only I'm there with them..Even I can't do anything,I want to company them and keep them happy even on the outside...I always been like this since young,always have a soft spot for those that are ill and hoping to be with them forever..Maybe I should be a nurse instead but too bad that I don't wish to be nurse.
If only in this world, no one will be ill..If only everyone are happy and not suffering but I believe that everything happen for a reason,bad thing come,good thing will come next even it does not seem good thing to you but it do you good and you will notice it one day.
Well ..That's all for today. Blog have become dairy.. I got to buy a new books between this 2 day. Maybe Sat going back to Somerset again.
Good night , everyone. I hope that everyone will live on peace and thing will be resolve soon for everyone.
^-^





No comments:
Post a Comment