"In your eye,there's only her and not me?"
"What got into you ?Did not you notice that I'm changing because of you?"
"Can't you at least turn around and notice it?"
"Do you even care about it? All you care is her , not me."
I wish to stand under the rain and cry it all out one day.
Today in class teacher show us a video a guy that audition and finally he win.He fail during 2007 and he keep practice in front of a small mirror..With his passion,he can dance anywhere..I admire him for that. He work to earn money while practicing and during 2008 he won the competition. His hard-work does pay off. At that time I was asking myself can I be just like him too but than I tell myself ,
"No you can't. He have potential and talent , you don't have. "
Ya..I don't have...I can't do it right?..
Than the question was ask , "What is your goal for this year?" . "Have you ever lower your expectation because you think you can't do it?" . "Do you give up after just one try?" .
I answers myself at that time.
"My goal for this year is to improve my singing and dancing skill."
"Yes I have lower it many time because I don't have confident that I can do it."
"No..If I give up,I won't be here right now."
Than Jiaxin told me what her parent say about dream.
"No money,no matter how you dream , also is just a dream."
Her parent told her , "What are you good in to dream ?"
At that moments my tear fill my eye , I ask her to stop talking about it than I lay my head on the table to wipe off my tear. It been the second time since they nearly see me cry. She say she felt sorry for making me cry when she say those thing . Well,I don't blame her. I'm glad she share those thing with me and make me come back to reality. I agree..No money, there's no dream . When she say her dad say that word to her , I think till myself and I understand how she felt that time .
That moments is the most painful moments in her life.That's what I guess because I felt that way too. Even my parent don't say that but they say it in a more not direct way but I still get it and getting hurt by my parent most of time. Most time it's them that hurt me, not others.
Than JiaXin told me that there's a japanese singer when young,she's good in singing and she only just random sing , not wanting to become a singer but that singer's mom think she have good voice so she tape her own daughter down when she's singing and than take her to audition and she get in even she not really willing to.Year and year , she practice and now she have a great voice.
I was thinking about many thing while hearing that story..
"Why many people have their parent support them while I don't have?"
"Why others can be so talent or have potential while I can't?"
"Can I really reach it one day? Am I going to give up?"
Those word keep going round in my mind even during Science class and I'm not even listening to lesson at that time.
Than during Chinese class , Shaocai told us a story.
"There's one old lady about 60 year old plus and her dream since young is to drive a car.Till now,she's still taking test to pass for driving a car. She have take more than 10 thousand test. And till now she's still chasing after her dream."
I was thinking , 'Even a old lady have the courage to keep going on even 10 thousand plus failure , why can't I have the courage to go on when I just fail 6 audition?'
I tell Shaocai that I don't think I can reach my dream. When I don't reach,I don't really know what to do in the future.
And he said a word that really keep going round my mind , "Dream are meant to keep chasing till the end of your life."
I agree with this line...I will keep chasing it but I'm really just afraid of failure..Even I seem fine and don't seem to be affect by those failure,deep inside me,I am affect by it.But I'm just not giving up even when there's time I ask myself to give up. There's always something inside me , telling me not to give up , holding tight onto me to let me not have a simple life. I'm just afraid that what if I chase till the end of my life and I'm not going to reach it?What if ? ....
I always think to think what if this happen , what if that happen . I will always think and that always cause myself to make myself depressed. I'm always afraid that no one will like my voice..I'm always living in a world full of afraid given by myself to myself.
I know that some people might think I'm silly and stubborn to still holding into this dream...I know because I felt that way too. .I have no confident in myself about reaching this dream but I just can't explain why till now that I never give up. What is the reason that keep me going for it for about 6 year? What is it? I really don't know. Whenever I ask myself to give up , I just felt that my life is empty and I can't really give up once I hear music again.
I guess that no one really believe that I can reach it one day. I just need support from people .. I need it to be confident,since young I'm a shy,timid and no confident person,for this dream , I have become more no confident. For this dream , I always calm my fast beating heart whenever I talk in front of class..I change for better just for this dream , without this dream , there's no reason for me to live in this world.
I just want to sing out with all my emotional without worrying about how my voice will sound like but I can't do that...I become more and more care about the skill and my voice. Just like how a young girl start to care about her looks when she's going into teenager life. I want to become someone like this, I wish to become someone like this but I will make it happen.
I don't want to just sit here and hope that it will happen with all my life. I'm going to make it happen. I'm just going to make it happen with my own skill and hard-work.
Even some people say that no matter how hard you practice , you have no talent, than it's no use. I know but it's worth trying. Rather than just give it up. I really just can't explain why am I so stubborn about not giving up and keep wanting to improve myself when I have no potential..I don't know the reason why..It's like when i want to give up , someone just don't let me give up. When I'm tired, someone just ask me to cry out. Whenever I think that I can't improve, someone just told me that you got to improve no matter what.
It's like that someone keep telling me no mater what I must reach it.
Truth,I have fail many audition but so what? Younha fail 20 audition. IU fail 20 audition in one year. Park Bom try audition for 16 time for the same company before getting in and she use 3 year to audition. That old lady from China fail more than 10 thousand driving lesson , even she have the passion and courage to go on , why I don't have it?
No matter how hard, how tiring , how lonely this path is going to get , I still want to keep on performing on stage.Expect for this job , I don't want what I can still be. Even this's not my talent, it's okay. I'm willing to waste my life to chase this dream. I don't believe that I won't improve.
If I can become a trainee , even that life is not gonna be easy, I won't give up half way. Even it's a position of sub-vocal , it's all okay now . All matter is , just let me perform on stage. I just want to do that..That passion keep growing stronger and stronger day by day as I grow up.
Till now , I still can't believe that I'm giving up so many thing for this dream but I'm willing to.
Can you finally see that I'm serious for this dream?
Can you please just believe in me and support me?
Please,guide me along the way and give me strength to go on.
I'm not playing with this dream. I'm serious about it. If I'm playing,I won't hold on to it for 6 year. Even if you think this dream seem silly,it's okay. I don't think it silly because this dream is my life. Without it , I can't survive. Without this dream I will just be a body without soul. You won't understand it unless you have the same dream as me. You won't understand the stress too , you won't understand how tough this path is.
You won't .
Just please praise me once so that it will give me strength to keep going on.
All this year since I'm alive,hardly anyone praise me before. Truth is that I just want my parent to believe me even if others don't . I really envy those singer or people that have their parent support them. I really hope that my parent will said
"I will support you no matter what. I will help you and you must help yourselves too."
But...
No.. My parent don't support me even they say they do. They never understood me , they never even try to. All this while , I'm been keeping those tear inside me , crying when I'm alone. How I wish at that time my mom will hug me and said , "It's all okay.I'm here."
I might not seem like those girl that need someone but I'm those girl . I'm just hiding myself.
I need someone to hug me when I'm weak, I need someone to praise me once in a while , I need someone to be there for me no matter what mistake I make..
I envy some of my friend. They already plan their future and they're confident about reaching it. They will have a simple life . A life that work for someone and earn many money in the future. Meet their love one and get marry. Have a family and have family day every sunday and go to travel with family .
I really envy..Even I don't want this kind of life but how I wish that I can be that simple. I like to be simple but I don't like too. I envy that they will have someone by their side when they get old while I won't have one. Who the hell will be so stupid to be with me. No one. People always find those old lady that alone by themselves seem cool but truth is inside them,they need company by people too.
Why can't any of you see the real me ?
Why? Tell me why .
Am I that mystery? Will you be there for me till the end of my life?
Will you ?
I don't want to be alone without anyone beside me .
I want to be company by everyone in my life. I hate to be alone even I'm seem fine.
When I'm alone , that's the real me . The timid and shy girl. The girl that keep getting scare.
The feeling during secondary 1 is back..
The fear I felt everyday.
I know that I must get use to been alone.
This path is going to be lonely too , I must overcome this fear.
괜찮습니다...


FOr jia xin story about the japanese girl i felt sorry for her, indeed she had the talent but she like she didn't like to be singer but yet force
ReplyDeleteto become one...what shao cai was correct "Dream are meant to keep chasing till the end of your life." What make you never give up was because You LOVE SINGING SO MUCH
UNTILL YOU CAN"T BARE TO FORGET IT! that was the reason why.
To you it will alway no one support you but in reality there are some supporting you now right now but you seem to denied them all you alway trust
your feeling too much but really people who really want to support you who alway trying their best thinking what can you improve or trying giving
you some courage.
If you really that want to sing with your emotional out then just sing them out don't jugde your voice don't jugde your singing style just sing it out to make you feel
better.
Truth i don't have the same dream as you I don't understand your pain. I am not you at all i can't understand your pain but i myself have my own pain that is painful
everyone had their own path that is hard to go through even for people who don't have dream.
Since now your parent can't do those to you then you only can do those to your future children.
If is truth no one want to be with you
then what about those HUMAN alway been talking with you? alway have been hang out with you
even if you can't feel it but they feel it wanting be with you.
I'm sorry i can't see it
your real self you hide too deep for me to see.
I know it might not feel what i writing here but i will just write.
If you are afriad abandon that feeling, i will take away your saddness with me if you do not have courage then slowly bulid them
If you hate to be alone then walk out the darkness in your heart. There will alway be people with outside
If you want people believe in you then believe in them too.
I know is kinda of werid of me saying these word
I know you can't feel the feeling from cyber
It might be abit too late but is better then nothing
Li qin you an great job :) keep on going! for more better no matter if you fall! stand up again even if is hard, take your time slowly walk until you reached your dream
You will not be alone because under this Blue sky there will be someone waiting for you to find them. :)
don't really make any sense but just want to say these
this post is making me hurt but DON'T DELETE it make me more hurt if you delete this post.
I know I must trust other and believe them so they can trust me. But you know there are some time where people don't use their action to tell me. I'm those type that need someone to tell me rather than keep in inside them. I'm not mind reader I can't know what they thinking. They might not be angry but I might think they're angry because of their expression or what.You understand what I mean right? That why I'm hiding myself too. They hide themself,I hide myself.
DeleteNo,it's not weird. I'm fine with it and sorry that all those depressed post I post have hurt you. I felt guilty about it. I won't have future children,don't worry. I won't find someone that need me even I need them.
Yes truth,I know you're going through pain too and some other people too.I'm not saying that other don't have any pain,I'm just express out my pain and thought on this post and once again sorry if this post hurt you. Everytime I will hurt you and I'm really sorry about it.
I want to trust some people around me but again and again they say thing that hurt me emotionally , even I don't say it , I feel it. I seem okay with it but I'm not okay.They might not know it that their word hurt a lot when they're the most close people to me. Sometime I don't really know if they really hate me or what and that is when I will try to distant myself away from them because I'm afraid that they hate me .I always felt that everyone hate me and they're just putting up a smile for me .
I know there are some people supporting me and I know and I'm glad. But everytime I just felt that no one really did it from their heart.I felt empty when they say , "I support you." Maybe I really need my parent support too..I have this problem,I don't know whether if someone is true to me or fake to me. And I don't know how to find out.That why I'm confess and most time keep to myself even I seem to have lots of friend to hang out with. I need a personal space for myself too. If someone go too deep into my personal space, I will walk away. Those human might be around me and talk to me but it does not mean they really want to be around you. I can go to any of one friend I hate and talk to them too.But I don't know. Maybe like you say, I'm denied all the feeling and replace it with my own thinking.
It's okay if you don't see it. Because no one have seen it before too. Only me. Never mind, I don't want my afraid feeling to become yours. I will ownself take it and get use to it. There will be people outside...Maybe? I don't know. You might see me as one weird kids. Always saying no one there for me when I have friend but I need someone there for me ... I mean,not friend but family...
I know I must believe in them but well...You know my heart always find it hard to trust people. People might be angry thinking that they trust me but why can't I trust them? But I hope those people accept me for been like this. I trust them but not trust till own secret also tell.If I don't really trust them,why I will believe what they say or whatever thing?
You did an great job too for writing a so long reply and reading my post. If you think you have no dream and don't want to have one,but I bet inside you,there's a hidden dream that only you kown.Just go for it.
Under this blue sky there's someone waiting for me to find them? Make sense :) But well...I guess ... Maybe for me there won't be.
Once again sorry for making you hurt for this post...
It's okay we exist to get hurt we exist to get hurt and stand up again. :) sorry for my comments too
ReplyDelete@Katherine.L.H.L Truth but I still feel bad about it... It's okay :)
ReplyDelete