It's night now and I'm downloading song into my MP3 and blogging. Should I update story later? I see whether I have time or not.And yes,my mom bought a MP3 for me as birthday present after I ask her choose from :
1. Vocal Lesson
2. Guitar
3. Keyboard
4. New Phone
5. MP3
And she choose the cheaper one ... Which is MP3. But well,at least better than nothing ^-^ Downloading all the song that I hear and news song and guess what ? Today in school I keep singing and dancing to A Pink - My My. I'm addicted to the beginning of the song. I hardly listen to their song even I know their song are great and their voice are sweet but I just don't listen to it but now I'm going try listen to it to see if any of the song suit my vocal.
Today went out for a while with my mom , went to trim my bangs and than went to buy MP3 and went to buy honey from NTUC. I want to take photo but know what? The uncles go out and than the aunties don't know how to take ID Photo so I can only take it for tomorrow. So it's confirm that the audition is going to be on 14 January 2012. Even I won't pass,I will want to try it out. I want to test and train myself and had fun in this audition. This is my goal in this audition.
I told my mom while walking back home that , "I will prove to you that one day I will reach where I want to be. Even it's hard,I will do it one step by one step. I won't try or put my attention on a thing if I know I don't have a chance. I know I can improve at least a bit if I have the proper lesson that why I choose to go for this path. I always tell myself that my voice are not good enough for this dream and I can't even sing but I always remember how I sing on the small stage in P6 and Mdm Seah give me a 'A' on music and she even smile and how I even pass the Choir Audition. I always ask myself that if I can't sing than why did I pass the Choir Audition" as it's really strict for the choir in my school.
My mom just keep quiet and I tell her , "There's one line that people always say , 'Music are not for all people learn. Only rich people can afford to learn it.' " And my mom said , "Now than you know."
I know she will let me learn vocal if she have money but problem is, it's not cheap so I will work to go for the lesson using my own money.
Today saw a disable person climb up the high staircase.He did it step by step. And I tell myself that , "Dream are just like the staircase and I'm just like the disable person that find it hard to climb to the point. Even that guy can reach the point despite it's hard but he did it one step by one step. If he can reach it, we can do it too. We got to be going one step by one step.No matter how hard it's to reach there,we got to reach there."
That guy inspire me. I keep looking at him when he's climbing the stair but I guess it's really inspire. Each and everyone of person inspire me day by day. I haven't fully practice well because I don't know to sing with the low notes voice or the high notes voice. I will figure it out by tomorrow. I tell my mom can I don't go school tomorrow?Than she say that I because of audition don't want go school! Than I tell her , "This prove that I'm serious about this dream.If not,I will put study aside because of this dream."
But I guess I still will go to school,no matter how,I will just do my best. New year,I'm looking forward to it. I don't know why I got this feeling that I won't see my other relative for a long time anymore.I guess is just my thinking.Ha~ Ice-Cream!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment