"Breeze that brush through my hair,remind me of you."
"The spot beside me are suddenly empty,you're forever gone."
"I promise,we will see each other one day,once again."
Hello!!! I love writing random lyrics to fit a picture scene ~
It been long since I write a lyrics..Will find a time~
Anyway,today school was fine? I guess so. Normal as always. Finally went to borrow a book from school library!! We been say by the librarian.. T__T ..
"Girl! You can't bring your bag go in , put your bag at here!"
......
We forgot!!
This is the book that I borrow!!
So many inspire story inside! It's not a fiction! It's a non-fiction! Well , it's my first time reading "Chicken Soup for the Soul" . I get curious about this type of book after seeing many people reading it ~
After school,went to Spree Room with JiaJia and GeokTeng to company Sharon for her 2 hour detention at there ~ It's so fun! We pack all the clothes and all that ~ I had fun packing those children clothes and how I tell my friend that , "I want to wear this." ~!
Anyway !
Today my class have LIVE lesson and it's circle time !
Mr Lim was the one in charge and than he say many word about dream and it really make me want to cry on spot. My tear was already in my eye. I find that this year,I'm more emotional..I can cry out easily. Becoming a cry baby? Even a small encourage or what comment that is hurt, I can felt so emotional straight away. My emotional is changing , I guess.
If I not wrong what he say is :
"I can know that at least half of you'll here will be as successful as those Express stream."
"Those people that think with their brain,will tend to become selfish over time and than they will always never get what they want because that's not what they really want.. While those people that think with their heart,will always tend to reach their dream."
While...I was thinking to myself , "Was I thinking with my heart or my brain?"
But than I tell myself in my mind that ,
"If I'm thinking with my brain , than I will have give up this impossible dream long time ago..But...If I'm thinking with my heart,why haven't I reach it? I thought everyone been saying that no dream are too big or impossible?"
I was keep thinking about this and now I was still thinking.
I keep telling myself all those encourage word in my mind when Mr Lim was talking .
"No dream is impossible."
"If you don't give up,one day you will reach it if that's what you really want."
I ask myself why I don't felt any emotional when I think about been on stage or anything. My heart felt so numb and there's no feeling. Is just blank but than I just know I want to perform.
Than...
I answers myself.
"You don't felt anything but you did felt something when you're on stage. If you don't have the passion for this,you won't have hold on from 10 year old till now."
So...
Today is a day that inspire me , in the afternoon. Yes .
"No dream is too big."
I hope so that it's real.


No comments:
Post a Comment