Sunday, January 22, 2012

[Dairy] It's Just The Beginning


"Life isn't a fiction even I wish it was."

"All this while,I'm been in the fiction."

"Wish to be in the fiction with you but let just cancel it."

"Just let the last tear escape our eye,let it be forever a fiction.."


Hello everyone. Today is Lunar New Year Eve. 

Happy New Year to everyone~ 

Am I in a good mood today? 

Well..Half half? Half good , half bad. I don't know why too. 

Have dinner with my family few hour ago and now I'm using computer. Save all my photo from young till now in a thumbdrive.Hope to create more memory with everyone in my life.

Nothing much today but I just feel like posting something...It been nearly one week since I last update story but well....I don't know what to update and don't have the mood to keep writing anymore story. I hardly even log in to AsianFanFics now a day...Like I say,I get bored easily at thing. Writing story ? I think I get bored of it. 

Well..The only thing I won't get bored is singing. I guess I say that lots of thing ? Okay than let not talk about it.

Tomorrow going to my grandma house . My parent ask me to bring laptop along because we might stay till late but I will felt like guilty using their power to use laptop.Sigh.I guess when tomorrow,I will be alone so I will update many chapter of story.I felt sorry for my reader...

Tomorrow is a lonely day for me. Everytime Chinese New Year , I sit there and no one even chat with me. I'm so just lonely. 

Chinese New Year day 2 will be going out with my friend. Ya , I guess so :)

Tomorrow no much photo. I'm not that close to my cousin ... Hardly talk to them.. Even I wish I was close with them till can go out with them but I guess I can't get close to them.I don't know what to say and how to be myself when I'm with someone older than me. Those same age or younger, we have nothing in common to talk about.

Even I wish I have some friend that are older in age than me but I'm sure I will can't be myself when I'm with them. LOLL!! 

What to do now after posting this blog? 

.................................................

Ummm.... 

Don't know. ..

I really felt that I'm wasting my time when I'm not singing or dancing. I want to practice but don't know how to. Just keep sing and dance? Really like that will improve? Sigh.I guess I will do that.

Even I have lots of time going out or using computer , I will felt like I'm wasting time. Sometime even listen to music I will scold myself for not practicing. Not that listen music is waste of time , it's not . It's a form I relax and calm my mind and sort out my through ... just that I want to keep practice and practice. Like those crazy people that keep practice non-stop. 

Well...........

Alexander say , "It's not about how good or bad u r, even if u r great, u might still never get it. If u hv PASSION, ask GOD, NEVER give up n FIGHT for it!"

Hmmm....Life sure is unfair. I mean is like , I know there's lots of great singer in Youtube but they did not pass any audition. Is like , not fair. I thought company want amazing singer? Than why they never accept them but accept others instead? What I mean is , they should accept all. No matter they good or bad. I really want to know why Alexander said that even you're great , you might still never get it. I thought everyone say that if you don't give up and have the passion,no matter you great or bad, you will reach it? I guess life are hard to guess. 

Just like Sunny sing in "The Boy" , "Life is a mystery." 

But still no matter what , I will still never give up. I know I'm not that great but I'm willing to learn. 

Even I know this path is going to be lonely and tough once you become a trainee, I will still go for it because in my life, expect for singing,there's nothing I'm really into and have that much passion.

Everyone have different talent. Different talent been put together form one group. A group that cover each other flaw and make it near as flawless.

I sing but I'm not good in dance and rap. Someone might be good in rap but not in sing. Another person might be good in dance but not rap. Putting all 3 together , we have a group that can sing,dance and rap. That's what I mean. No one can be good in all thing , if have than good for that person , that's why it's call a group. A teamwork by everyone , helping each other in place that are their own flaw,with other good point that cover each other bad point.It will become near as flawless.

Just that,in each group,there's needed to be a right member. If choose wrong one member , the whole group will be a mess. Each and everyone belong to a group.You fail does not mean you don't belong to any group , is just that there's more group that need your talent to cover the flaw. 


No. To me , everyday is a new beginning . 


No comments:

Post a Comment